Friday, March 26, 2021

7 Must-Have Fashion Trends This Spring 2021



Colourful cardigans


I have been loving cardigans my whole life until I didn't anymore. The divorced mum's vibe was too present. 

But I'm being honest...one look at those cute colourful chunky cardigans and I was in love. There are cardigans for everyone: with or without flowers, thick and thin and in every colour you can think of. And they are so perfect for spring too! If you don't want to wear a jacket or if it just doesn't suit your outfit that day, just have a cute cardigan with you and no more freezing days.

Pairing the colour of your cardigan with your shirt, pants or shoes also looks super chic.


Slip dresses


I am literally amazed by slip dresses and already bought a few for myself. What screams more Paris than a sleek long silky dress? And you can combine them with truly everything. It doesn't matter if you wear heels, sneakers or sandals, I guarantee you will always look good. Let's just pray we will have some occasions this year to wear those beautiful dresses outside of our homes. I mean I will enjoy wearing them at home and feeling myself too.


Midi skirts



Who doesn't love a little throwback to the 2000'? I sure do! Growing up in the decade made me always think about how cool I will look dressing like the older girls later. And this trend just makes this little girls dream come true. I am so done with sore thighs because of super short shorts or mini skirts. Wearing a midi skirt and some non-visible shorts underneath makes me and my thighs happy while I look super à la mode. Y2k patterns make it even better.

Oversized cotton shirts



Can we please talk about how cool those shirts are? I am stunned! I have to tell you though, that I haven't find the perfect one for me yet. Those shirts look beautiful in an oversized fit. But the big look makes me look even bigger which isn't the look I am going for. So I am still trying to find THE perfect blue striped shirt for me. Let me know if you recommend one!

(I also like the look on the top left in the picture. Love some cute sets!)

Crochet everything



Crochet isn't for grandmas only anymore! Just look at those beautiful options. Perfect for holidays in Greece!
It's not only a sustainable style but one that can be transformed through many patterns and into many different garments. Crochet dresses, tops, swimwear, trousers, shorts, jumpsuits - something for everyone.

Sandals


I think everyone loves non-heel shoe trends that look so cool and edgy. Who would have thought we would be ever into dad sandals? I guess 2020 hit our fashion sense too. If you like to look more elegant I would recommend Hermès dupes (bottom right on the picture) or some cute sandals with a small heel that you literally find everywhere.

Shoulder bags 


Please don't ask me how many shoulder bags I have...too many to count. But you really can't blame me. Cute, versatile and comfortable. They also suit literally every outfit. We don't need to drag that much stuff along anyway. We don't need that back pain. You can say shoulder bags are superheroes I guess.


I hope yu enjoyed this week's blog-post.
Stay well!

Yours only

Ella
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© yoursonlyella
Blogger Templates by pipdig