Friday, March 19, 2021

FIRST Fashion Finds Fridays



Ahhh, I am so excited to share my first fashion post with you guys!
This is Fashion Finds Friday. The newest affordable (and well not so affordable but still chick) clothes and shoes.
Updated every second week
What a way to look forward to Fridays!
I decided to divide this into 3 categories:
Clothes     Shoes     and  High-End products 
(one can dream, am I right?).
So sit back, let me do the research and start shopping.

This week's FFF is all about creating the perfect simple spring/ summer wardrobe example pieces. 

Clothes
I am obsessed with dresses for this spring and summer. There is nothing better than a cute midi-dress with some sandals or slippers. Prove me wrong.
Zara's got some beautiful dresses at the moment.



This dress combines many recent trends in one. The batik pattern, the silky material and some thin straps. 
A perfect example of a 2021 summer dress if you ask me. 
Put some cute cardigan on for the perfect summer night on the beach and you're ready to go.  Zara Link



This dress just screams casual and chick at the same time. 
The v-neck and the shirt material make it look so expensive. Combined with the tennis skirt look-a-like it's just super adorable. I can already see myself wearing this with some cute brown sandals, sitting in a French café, and enjoying a delicious café au lait with a croissant.  Zara Link



Now imagine yourself going on a picnic with your friends in a nearby park. You are eating some homemade cake, your favorite pastries, fruits, and drinking some champagne.
Sounds lovely, doesn't it?
What better dress to wear than this one? Zara Link



Recently, I have been loving dresses with a nice slit or two. A pretty way to reveal some leg while still wearing a midi-dress. This one especially is super soft and you can literally wear it with everything. Combine it with sandals and a tote bag and you're ready to go for a day at the flea market. Wear it with some pumps and an adorable mini shoulder bag and you will be having all eyes on you at the summer party. H&M Link


Everyone needs a white shirt like this one right now. So basic but yet so timeless. Just imagine yourself wearing this tucked in in some blue wide-leg jeans and black slippers. What a Parisian dream. Zara Link

Shoes

It's all about heeled slippers and wedge heels this week!



I. Am. In. Love. I can't imagine a more perfect-looking summer shoe than this one. No words. Get them! Zara Link



Not as perfect as the other ones but still very cute. Wedge heels are back! I admire the cottage core vibe and these fit perfectly in the aesthetic. Wear them with a cute mini flower dress and you are good to go. H&M Link

High-End

This week's high-end brand is Zimmermann
Fabulous chick, neutral and floral tones, yet extraordinary with adoring statement pieces. 
I love Zimmerman! I haven't been able to get a piece or two for myself, since I'm a student with a lower budget, but I swear, whenever I turn rich, my wardrobe will be full of Zimmermann clothes. 

I feel like everything Zimmermanm looks super expensive. These shorts aren't just normal paper bag-like shorts. It's all about details. Starting with the length: no more thighs rubbing together until you can't walk. The belt is again inspired by the cottage-core aesthetic, which Zimmermann often follows. You can pair them with literally any shirt, blouse, or top you want. I feel like they would go with everything you put on. Zimmerman Link



Isn't this the most adorable bag you have ever seen. I love the concept of scarfs or big hair clips being on your bag, but I have never seen anyone twirl their scarf completely around the shoulder strap. But doesnt it look super cute? Again, the detail work Zimmermann puts in is incredible. Zimmerman Link


Not going to lie, flared pants have been my favorite trend this year. I love how they fit every body type, literally everyone looks good in them. These pants by Zimmermann are from the same collection the shorts are from and perfect for chillier days.  Zimmermann Link


I hope you are just as excited as I am about Fashion Finds Friday. 
Feel free to leave a comment and share it with friends!
Love you, babes!

Yours only 

Ella 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© yoursonlyella
Blogger Templates by pipdig